Jennifer tagged me on her blog, Sweet Peas, to post 7 things about myself that people may not know, following the rules below. So I'll start with my seven weird or random facts, and then tag my fellow bloggers.
1.I hate Zoos...Don´t really think animals are supposed to be encaged. No matter how good heart or scientific reasons.
2.I think petite girls are super beautiful and I wish I could look like that. In my country I am consider a very tall girl (1,73m) and sometimes I feel like a drag queen, no matter how low profile looking I try to use...:o)
3.I am not afraid of die. I am afraid of getting old and dependable of other ppl and get in any kinda pain. There´s nothings worst than that.
4.I am not a good house keeper... I am a mess maker! Thank God I am married to a very understand guy who is always saying "I married you, not somebody to keep the house clean":o) Lucky me!
5. I am decided not to die before hang gliding or para gliding over Rio de Janeiro bay, to go in a cruise or see snow in real life.
6. I am a serial starter, in all fields of my life. Finshing things is something I need to work on hard.
7. I am a truly Saggie person: passionate to the end, in all meanings. Can make a holiday parade if someone give me the smallest gift ever, and will treasure it forever.The sad thing is: I hope ppl to be the same and many times that´s just not possible. Ppl are not all like me.
And now, the rules....
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
And now the 7 bloggers I'm tagging:
(If you've already done this, you don't have to do it again, but let me know if you do do it so I can come and see!)