quinta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2008

Isn't it lovely?! A song with my name!!!!!!

Yes! Finally I can teach my international friends how to say my name! =P
Honestly, I think it´s so nice to ear all the different ways my Dutch, Icelandic, American , British, Canadian, Spanish, Mexican, French, Singaporean (that´s a looong list!) friends say my name... I really enjoy that! But many of them are always curious on "how do I say your name?!" So here it´s!



This kinda song is very very popluar at the Northeast side of the country, and it's named "forró" or "xote". We dance it as couples. It´s romantic and fun at the same time.
Here the lyrics if you want to sing along:

Janaína (Estakazero)

Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana Jana Janaína
Estou com dengo, estou carente
Do teu beijo Janaína
E a saudade no meu peito como dói
Começa cedo essa vontade tão ardente
Seu corpo no meu corpo
Não suporto mais sonhar
Vem cá depressa, vem correndo
Não demora Janaína
Que o tempo não espera meu amor
Há muito que meu pensamento anda longe
Na cidade tão distante que o destino me levou (2x)

Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana Janaína (4x)

Vem cá depressa, vem correndo
Não demora Janaína
Que o tempo não espera meu amor
Há muito que meu pensamento anda longe
Na cidade tão distante que o destino me levou (2x)

Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Janaína (4x)

10 comentários:

Carolyn NC disse...

How cool is this - a song with your name - perfect. And I would have been pronouncing it wrong the whole time, so now I know!
Carolyn NC

Janaina disse...

Hahahahaha... I honestly prefer you guys saying it the wrong way... I think it´s sooooo cute! =)

Anônimo disse...

Guess I am really smart, since that is how I have read your name since I first saw it. Do I win something? LOL!

Love the song though! So happy feeling!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy disse...

Your name is beautiful Janaina and what a wonderfully, happy, cheerful... "Makes you want to get up and dance" Song!!! Thanks for sharing...

I had a lovely visit... You have lots of lovely stitching...

Thanks for sharing... :-)

Janaina disse...

Littla: I guess you are at least smarter than me, 'coz I am sure I do not say your name the right way! =D Mmmm... Now that you said... I should have prepared some prize for a "winner", LOL, but , no, there´s no prize. Sowwy...

Lizzy:thank you for the warming words! You are very welcome to visit me again anytime! I just went to your blog and met Mr. Darcy! =) Send him a big hug from Brasil!

Simone disse...

What a nice song! And I almost pronounced your name right!

Anônimo disse...

Well, my name is Linda, and I am sure you can say that right :) LitlaSkvís is just a nick name.

anna s. disse...

I enjoyed listening to it, but I also 'knew' how to pronounce your name :)
Mine must be the easiest on earth for all people of all countries.

Shari disse...

I wondered how it was pronounced. Thanks for sharing!!!

♥ Nia disse...

Adorei o forró! :D
Dá logo vontade de abanar o esqueleto ehehehheeh
Deve ser giro ter uma musica com o nosso nome! :)
Gosto do teu nome, acho Janaina bonito mas gosto mais de te chamar Jana heheheh Fica um diminutivo com carinho :)
Agora vou sempre me lermbrar do ritmo Jana-Jana-Jana :D eheheeh
Bom fim-de-semana linda!!
bjooooooooooooooooooo =)