sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2008

I was chatting with a friend...

... who lives in Indianna-US. Chris was telling mee how much she did NOT want to go out to feed the horses and donkeys, as it was so so cold out side.She said she could see the animals out side her window, because the computer is right in front of it. Then I asked her, plz, take a pic of what you are watching right now. The pic above is what she was watching... Jesus... Isnt it lovely?! I have never seen snow "in person" as I live in a tropical country. Here we have summer now, and a soft breeze is blowing my hair. Ppl are planning to go to the beach tomorrow. Everybody in shorts, walking on the streets... In a few minutes I am going out to get some ice cream!Lol.
I can only imagine how silent it must be, walking on this snow... The smell... Who knows? One day I maybe go for a visit to Chris and her horses.:o)

4 comentários:

Carol R disse...

I know where I would prefer to be and it would not be where it's cold with snow on the ground. Give me hot sunshine anyday! Have a great weekend.

Janaina disse...

hahahaha... I would prefer to be in the snowey place...Having beautiful beavhes and ppl in shorts and sandals all the time, for the past 32 years is enough for me! :o) Lol.Wanna trade places, Carol?!

Carol R disse...

No snow here either Janaina just lots and lots of rain and dull dreary weather so give me a beautiful beach, shorts and sandals any day of the week. Would love to trade places.

Petra disse...

Give me summer!
Petra in a windy, but not too cold NJ.