domingo, 2 de janeiro de 2011

02.01.2011



Yaaay! Another brand new year. Don't you just love the renovation feeling? I surely do. Proof of that is my New Year Resolutions' list. Even more important than saving money and travelling more, losing weight is my top priority this year. Forty pounds would be my goal, but I understand I maybe end up looking not so good if I get that thin... Lets see...  One pound and a half per month sounds doable for me. That way I would have even some room for a couple bad months on the way to my goal. Like my sister, I just don't have the patience to wait for the results. I want the results, and I want them now. In a be perfect world I would diet and work out as much as I could and be 10 pounds thinner after 1 week... *sighs* When it doesnt happen, I feel frustrated and give up on everything. Hopefully this year'll be diff and I'll stick with it for the next 52 weeks.


Yesterday I already started my program ( in fact I started it last November, by coming back to the gym. I wanted to start 2011 already on track) with a long fast ( as much fast as I could. Lol). There're those hills nearby my home and I send around 1 hour going up and down. I even managed to run a bit! Yaay me! I'll be happy if I can do something like this at leats 5 days/week. Fingers crossed!
What about you? What's on your list for this year?

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Bem, este foi um ano beeemmm difícil... assim, ao invés de resoluções de ano novo eu tentei apenas listar algumas coisas que foram efetivamente boas em 2010. Entre estas, uma que tentarei manter em 2011 é a atividade física. Fui sedentária por quase 34 anos, quase não tenho músculos, só gordura e ossos! lol Estou,lentamente, tentando recuperar o tempo perdido... Boa sorte para nós! Bjs, bjs!

Atelier Caseiro disse...

Feliz 2011 Jana!
Bom, há 2 anos que deixei de ser sedentária e não me arrependo. Vale a pena.
Não estou com nenhum livro, só com muita teoria pra dar conta de ler!
Adorei o gastar menos e viajar mais, isso é sempre muito bom!
Sigo torcendo pelas tuas conquistas e quero ver fotinhos crafts por aqui. Beijocas!

♥ Nia disse...

Eu já estou a colocar as minhas resoluções de novo ano a funcionar! Não há melhor feeling do que a satisfação de concretizar aquilo que definimos :)
Mas ainda só vou na primeira semana, tenho mais 51 pela frente! hahahah vamos ver se me porto bem para todo o ano ;)

Perder peso não é uma resolução de novo ano... é mais de vida! lol! A gente quer sempre perder uns quilinhos ;) Basta ser uma mulher e isso é o estado natural hahaha

Viajar ou pelo menos tirar umas boas férias, também está nos meus planos :) Mas mais que isso, aproveitar os 365 dias do ano, as férias são só alguns dias. quero aproveitar os dias todos ao máximo, carpe diem é a chave de ouro para 2011 :D

Rene disse...

Jan,

I hope your year is filled with beautiful memories and wonderful people to make them with!

Cheers,

René