sábado, 20 de novembro de 2010

For the little feet

 A couple weeks ago I came across this talented girl: Erika Tricroche I'm trying to learn how to crochet and her blog is a lovely source of inspiration (she just posted a tutorial on how to make the slipers!!!!!!! Yaaaay!).  I saw this unbelievebly cute pair or home shoes at her Flickr's place.  Got in touch w/ her and asked her to make this for my niece, Ana.
Now you tell me: arent they just the cuttest ones?! My sister texted me and let me know she already got it at the mail, and that she was super pleased. Gee... I wonder why... Lol. Erika sent it dearly wrapped, with an adorable note and with some fragrance that hooked my sister's heart. *Ü*

just hope I can manage to crochet that perfect. I'm trying hard. Really hard. I learned a lot from YouTube, and the funny thing is that I know the stitches names in English, but get lost when I want to try it in Port. Lol. Plus, my stitches are way too tight. Need to work on that. Hopefully I will be good for next year's Xmas. I don't know if I can make such neat things like Erika, but... fingers crossed! =)
To all of you, a big kiss and a great Saturday night!

9 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Jana, se tem uma coisa que eu n consegui aprnder até hoje foi crochetar...Jisuis, é muito difícil!

Eu n tenho jeito com as agulhas, parecem que elas escorregam entre meus dedos..cruzes.

O sapatinho está lindo demais! Ai quem me dera..queria um desses pra mim! tem tamanho 38? eheheh

Unknown disse...

Janaina, ficaram lindos demais, excepcionais para uma aprendiz... crochê realmente não é a facilidade que muitos pensam. Parabéns! Bjs!

Unknown disse...

Ups! Fui traída pelo meu inglês! Bad, bad english! lolada Mesmo assim, continuam lindos!

Rene disse...

Oh, Janaina you'll be a crocheting goddess before you know it. Slippers are actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

I taught myself too. About 10 years ago I picked up a couple of books on it and started from there. So, I know that if I can do it someone with your talent can definitely do it.

♥ Nia disse...

Cuteness overload!!! =)

Atelier Caseiro disse...

Ai quanta fofura num unico par se sapatinhos! Lindo, lindo!!!
Jana um presentinho maravilhoso pra sobrinha.
Eu tb não coordeno crochetar, ja tentei e até então dou por desistida de aprender. Cada um 'no seu quadrado' com as suas artes! =)

Joana disse...

So cute! =)

♥ Nia disse...

•*¨*•.¸.•*¨ Feliz Natal •*¨*•.¸.•*¨

Unknown disse...

Linda,

Passei para desejar um feliz ano novo!

Meu email mudou (isaregis73@gmail.com)

Beijos.

Isa.